More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, octobre 12, 2006

Because I'm lazy...

I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking...

Saturday was spent watching my niece Inna's volleyball game tournament. We woke up bright and early to watch her games. The whole freakin' family showed up. Jake had a blast. I wonder how it would be when it's Jake's turn to play sports? The pictures were taken by my brother, the papparazzi.

From our Las Vegas trip - which is a bit too stale to talk about now since it has been two weeks but I'll just let you peruse 150+ worth of pictures.

Our SF Zoo visit on Sunday will just have to wait :).

Libellés : , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Great photos!

Congratulations for the promotion - woohoo!

vendredi, octobre 13, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Thanks Mickee!

vendredi, octobre 13, 2006 2:04:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home