More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mercredi, octobre 25, 2006

Well, What Do We Have Here...

...in the pages of last month's Honolulu Magazine...


One of the first journals I bought since I started with the company made it amongst the company of big ticketed items such as the Louis Vuitton L'Ingenieux, Hermes scarf, Burberry umbrella, Tiffany card case, Ferragamo sunglasses, just to name a few.

Am I so thrilled? Let's just say, when our director handed me the magazine tear, I thought I was going to pee in my pants :)

Libellés : , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger notquitestandard said...

Great job! You're doing so well! Okay, now you've got to email me about everything in that picture. I might steal an idea for my gift exchange.

vendredi, octobre 27, 2006 8:28:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home