More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, novembre 09, 2006

To say that I'm pissed off is an understatement Part Deux...

Just so you know I'm not over-reacting....
Here are proofs...
I didn't take pictures of the cruddy keyboard. It was too gross for me to even just sit there and look at it. I had to clean it up ASAP!

Libellés :

3 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Whoa - that looked like bagyong Milenyo just passed by that office! :)

vendredi, novembre 10, 2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Olive said...

wow jo, makes me wonder how her house looks like. ugh!!! just the mere thought grosses me out.

samedi, novembre 11, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger Josephine said...

I KNOW!
The thing that was so surprising was that she came off with this whole "I am so put together" persona - but then all along she was so super messy! I don't care how cute you think you look, but if you sit in a cube full of crud day in and day out, you're just as dirty as your cube!

samedi, novembre 11, 2006 8:43:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home