Parenting at its best...
I have always been a firm believer that when it comes to parenting my own child, the husband and I will march to the beat of our own drum and that is that! I have had parents/friends come up and ask us "what do you do with this, what do you do with that" and I volunteer information, opinions, comments ONLY when solicited. I know how annoying it can be for first-time parents to have the 'veterans' breathing down your neck on how you should do things.
It's like - back off! You had your chance with your own kids - leave me alone to create permanent scars that my child will take to his own therapy sessions, thank you very much! Anyways, with that disclaimer said and done...
* How crazy is it that your child starts to sing Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha after enduring 2 hours of watching American Idol with you?
* How crazy is it that your child gets excited to go to bed, not for bedtime stories or singing time, but because he knows you are doing at least one episode of Greys Anatomy before calling it a night?
* How crazy is it that your child was rooting for Ugly Betty to win at the Golden Globes?
* How crazy is it that you got your child, along with his cousins, to start appreciating Supersonic?
Libellés : The Little Boy


2 Comments:
No comment.
However, I will leave you with this. Ella can't say cat, or book, or count to 5. When prompted, she can however say:
wa wa weeeeeee
Let's just say, I know what the babysitter watches all day long.
Hahaha - Wa Wa Weee!
Give her 2 weeks...she'll be doing Boom-Tarat when you and Al walk in the house after work! :)
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home