More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

lundi, janvier 22, 2007

Dang it!

Yeah, that about sums up my lousy ass Monday.

I come in with 250 emails. It's like, you're out of office one day (ONE DAY!!) and all of a sudden everyone panics and MUST have the need to get a hold of you! I deliberately did not check my email over the weekend. I was pretty much useless on Friday and didn't get out of bed until 4pm so no working from home going on there either. But today - I get hit with my penance. Summamabitch!

The weekend was pretty cool though.

Went out with our BFF's J&C sans the kids to do dinner in the city. Great food, awesome company! I wish the city did this on a daily basis, and not just limited to the month of January. How awesome it is to do restauarant-hopping if that were the case. This is our first year to do it, and I see this happening every year going forward. I'll talk more about our meal, and how fantastic the cocktails were. Did I mention I have 250 emails in my Inbox? I thought I didn't....

As if we couldn't have enough of each other, we had dinner at J&C last night to watch some Tagalog horror movie. I was always under the impression that Tagalog Horror Movie = Tagalog Really Cheesey Prosthetics Horror Movie but last night's was actually pretty cool. Yeah, C and I kept hiding behind the throws for scenes we knew was coming up, but shrieked at anyway but it was cool. I had questions about the movie that I had trouble understanding (of course) which probably calls for another dinner session.

Jake spent the night at my parents' house on Saturday so Mama and Daddy can go out for dinner.
They leave on Wednesday for Manila for what seems like a never-ending vacation. I'm so jealous. They were seriously contemplating on bringing Jake with them and I think he would've done well if they did - now, how the husband and I would've held up would be a discussion all on its own.

I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go home now.
My red nail polish amuses me though :).

Toodles people! I hope your week started off MUCH better than mine did.

Libellés : , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Sorry about that... I think a couple of those were from me, hehe! If it was any consolation, I still have some 200+ emails to go through after my 3 1/2 week vacation! :((

mardi, janvier 23, 2007 9:55:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home