More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

samedi, juin 30, 2007

Finally...

The whole week just felt like it wasn't going to end.
Even until Friday, I stayed in the office until almost 6pm (GASP!!) - something unheard of at BE where everyone heads out by 5pm, or moreso 3pm on Fridays.
With my first hit at finalizing my buys for the Spring 08, I had to get my feet wet right away. As I told my husband, it almost feels like I have something to prove, being the 'seasoned' one stepping in to a team which has been together for a couple of years, but still learning through the process.
Ai-ya!

Tonight we are heading up to the city to shop and hang out with friends.
We will be meeting with the P family and J is coming over so we can carpool to meet up with the P's in Daly City. The husband was wondering where we're going - I just want to go to Union Square and get some clothes for our vacation.

We are also hitting up this Filipino fusion restaurant in San Mateo. I just want to try their creme brulee` - being the creme brulee` sucker that I am. That should be fun!

Have a good weekend people.

Libellés : , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

you've got such an exciting, unboring job, Jo. And BE, to say the least. :)

jeudi, juillet 12, 2007 11:27:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home