More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, août 02, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

It's almost like needing a vacation after a vacation...
I'm so tired.
I started feeling funky last night - like weird funky. Must be the fatigue finally catching up on me.
It's like I had sea legs all over again. Weird. Every move was nauseating - and no, I'm not pregnant!

I haven't had the energy to blog about our trip, although I know I should at some point or else it will be old and stale...and it feels like I've been emailing everyone about it anyway so I should just cut and paste what I email friends and family, and call it a day :). Oh and the pictures... the 600+ or so pictures. God have mercy! I'll get to it. Eventually.

* * * * *
Jake earned 3 stripes at Karate the other day. He was so proud when he came home that he ran straight to the room to tell me! He's taking his test on Saturday for the orange belt - and the husband was practicing the motto that Jake needs to have memorized in order to pass the test. The poor little boy was getting frustrated but eventually got it and was able to utter the words by himself. He even fell asleep repeating it over and over again. Poor thing :(. He's doing really well though - now, if only he can apply the whole self-control thing a little bit more!!!

* * * * *

It's my Mom's birthday next week - what to get someone who doesn't want anything and seems to have everything. Yo no se.

* * * * *

BFF E and I were texting back and forth yesterday, much to my husband's amusement. Ahh....the In-Law's. *Breathe...Breathe...*

* * * * *

Did I mention that I am almost done with the heaps of laundry that we brought back with us? Hell yeah I am! One more load and we have clean clothes again! Now, the dirty laundry is replaced with clean laundry that needs to be ironed! I seriously need to look for someone who can iron our clothes. Know anyone?

* * * * *

We went to Target last night with the "intention" of just walking around. An hour later, we were down $100. What the hell? What started out as a good deal with 24 rolls of TP at $5, turned into buying this, buying that, etc... and we paid $100 at the register. That totally made my foot cramp. Seriously!

* * * * *

So I'm in search for jeans again...
And I find it so dangerous that Loehmans is only 4 blocks away. Gasp!!!

* * * * *

I'm totally loving my new purse :)!

It's going to take some time to get used to the unstructured shape of it but who cares... I love it anyway!

Libellés : , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dang said...

Loooovveee your purse! (Jealous grin)
IL's..hmm..my mil has been with me since sept06..tell bff this too shall pass.. mil's going home for a SHORT vaction this nov..(i cant wait. Wide grin)

vendredi, août 03, 2007 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Hi Dang.. LOL on the whole IL-issue. Yeah, my BFF's is quite complicated. My relationship with the IL's had an epiphany last year. Now all is well.. as it should be, I supposed. It took almost 5 years, but alls well that ends well, I say! Bless your heart that yours live with you. That's tough! How's your little boy?

mardi, août 07, 2007 12:42:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home