More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, novembre 02, 2007

BUSY!!!

I'm busy today with this crazy Halloween week not looking like it will be over soon...
Plus my buys are out and ready... ugh!

Here are some pictures to suffice for my silence :).

- Jake's Halloween
- Halloween, Bare Escentuals Style

On a side note - I think I have to lose weight. NO...I KNOW I have to lose weight.
Waking up late on a Friday morning, trying to figure out what to wear, and finally pulling a black sweater and jeans hanging in the closet with my burgundy patent flats - I thought "ok..this is a good outfit for a Friday" ... only to almost faint and pass out when my jeans wouldn't fit! I was ready to cry! Like, bawl my eyes out kind of cry! Damn! First instinct was to get rid of the jeans...but then again, I will leave it hanging like a shrine so it will serve as 'inspiration'. Nothing like a good pair of pricey jeans to keep you in check, eh?

Toodles! Have a good weekend, people!

Libellés : , ,