Let the shopping begin...
Es and I went around Union Square yesterday while in the city for the Cheesecake Factory outing. Oh my - I had a blast shopping for Jake. I guess this is when reality hits that I am a Mom. I went home with nothing for me or the Big Guy, but all for Jake :). Anyways, while in the city, we had to pay homeage to Neiman's and I was able to get cute outfits for Jake at such great deal! This and this will look cute for my little man. The city is all decked out and ready for Christmas. Somehow, this year's tree seem small... hmmm!
Oh well... time to start shopping!
Have a great weekend people!


2 Comments:
I was in the city on Saturday naman, and malls are buzzing with so much activity.... :) We went to Cheesecake Factory but after seeing the looong line, we decided to forego our craving, hehehe!
I'm done shopping - had to elbow my way through the malls on Black Friday. Yeah, I'm one of those shoppers who made sure I get great deals even if I had to rush into the shops as early as 5am!!! :)
Mickee - For some reason, any Cheesecake Factory you go to is always busy, even on what you would think are slow hours. I don't know why. The food isn't even all that great but somehow people flock to the restaurant. Did you get great stuff in the city? I love SF this time of the year.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home