I'm B-O-R-E-D!
It's nice and quiet at work and I'm about ready to fall asleep...
I didn't have to go to Mariposa (thank goodness) and since it's Wednesday and everyone's there, I get to play :).
I've been driving to work lately - crazy girl. Monday I drove since I woke up late. I blamed my alarm clock, but I'm sure it would've helped if I set the time for AM rather than PM! :). Tuesday, I took BART but I forgot to bring socks and so I was wearing my clogs with no socks and my toes were fRRRReezing! Today, I drove again because it's going to rain. What I didn't quite pay attention to while watching the weather report last night that it is supposed to rain..TOMORROW...! Like the Big Guy said, it always has to be something :). I'm going crazy, I tell you.
So today, I checked off 2 more on our shopping list. Whew! Atleast all the kids are out of the way. Last night, the pictures came in the mail so I was able to finish our cards as well. That's one less thing to do. Now, actually dropping them off to mail out, that's something else. Maybe I'll have the husband do that.
Speaking of gifts, the husband and I agreed to make up a list of what we want so there's no wasting time trying to figure out what the other person wants. Our lists both includes practical and impractical (mine!), cheap and expensive (mine), and attainable and unattainable (mine again). It feels like everyday, I want to revise my list and add on more things, not so much taking things off! :) I figured, if I don't get it for Christmas, my birthday (my 30TH BIRTHDAY no less) will only be 2 weeks away! Yipee!!!
I'm turning 30 and I am SO super excited. Why - don't ask. I've always been excited whenever my birthday comes up. I always make a big drama out of "I don't want to do anything" but secretly, I hope that the husband comes up with something or else I'll be really sad :(. I'm just uber lucky he indulges me that way! This year, I want something different. I have already enlisted the help of this place and I can't wait to go and sample their stuff and finalize things. The husband said he will go all out. Oh I am so excited! I remember when it felt like it took forever for me to turn 21 and now I don't even remember what I did when I turned 21. It just seems so ages ago. Turning 30 is going to be OH-SO Sex and the City :).
I think I'm going to head home pretty soon.
My Big Baby is still not feeling well although he was up to go to work today...
My Big Boy still has the sniffles but atleast the voice is back. He's with grandma today...
I want to go home for some good 'ol cuddling since it's freakin' cold outside...
Toodles!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home