xoxoxoxo
"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness.
It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides.
And when it subsides, you have to make a decision.
You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should never part.
Because this is what love is.
Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day.
It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No… don’t blush.
I am telling you some truths.
For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away.
Doesn’t sound very exciting, does it?
Oh but it is!"
You know you and your partner (husband in this case) are so intuned when, while in bed, he starts laughing out loud for no reason, and you start laughing out loud with him because you KNOW why he was laughing so hard. That's what happened to us in bed last night, with the little boy fast asleep and we were winding down, watching tv. A commercial for Making the Band came on and a shot of P. Diddy was shown, and the Big Guy just started cracking up...and I started laughing along even with no explanation because I knew exactly why he was cracking up. Ahh...nice :).
I told the husband that every day when my alarm goes off at 5:30am, without fail, I get the bouts of malingering :). He started laughing..but it's TRUE! Every day that I wake up, I always think of an excuse to get myself out of work for the day. It never works, but it's worth a thought.
My knee is starting to hurt. It starts to act up whenever it gets cold, like I have freakin' arthritis or something. I injured my right knee from skiing years and years ago, and eversince then, I've been very weary about it. My doctor said if I injure it again, it's time for the metal screws (oh no!). So I never went skiing again. When I was pregnant, my doctor was concerned that the baby's weight would be too taxing on my knee and that's why she put me on weight restriction. The last time my knee acted up, it was the night before my SIL's wedding. The Big Guy (then fiance`) and I were getting ready for bed when my knee popped and I knew what just happened. I was in so much pain and in pajamas late at night, he and a friend (guests at the wedding who were also billed at the same hotel) had to borrow a wheelchair from the lobby and we had to go to the ER to get my knee checked. I walked down the aisle the next day in a knee brace, concealed under my dress. What a nightmare! My mom has been worried about my knee - with me walking to and from work. I think it's ok, but today when I woke up it was feeling weird. I suppose it's time to wrap it up to stop it from wigging out.
My wish list has been revised again...with a new thing added on late last night :). The Big Guy is about to hit the roof...


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home