Enough of this rain!!!
I am SO sick and tired of this rain --
What is it .. like 27 days now? Sucks!!
Things are back to normal after our favorite relatives came and went....
It was like a whirlwind, with everyone coming from the Philippines in batches. But it's always fun to have them around, no matter how short their stay is each and every time. Jake told me today "Mama, something is wrong. Tito J is not here!" That almost broke my heart :(
I'm so excited though --- Crewcuts is finally here!

They're finally available - although only online for now since it's not yet available in the mall in our area. It's ok. In due time :). I'm so excited!
I've been bLAGging lately... so many things going on but I seem to not have time for anything...
- Jake started 'school'. It's been 2 weeks and each time he seems to have separation anxiety. Could it be because he is the youngest and one of only 2 boys in the class?
- BFF C is going to Paris, Madrid and London with D and Baby Ella in June. What to ask to buy...what to ask to buy.
- BFF E is having major issues with their upcoming move to Indo. I'm getting sad just thinking about it.
- Finally had the some of the N@W Mommies, Daddies and Babies over for lunch last week. That was a lot of fun :).
- I said I was going to be good, but the fruit tart at Whole Foods was calling my name :(. I know I'll end up devouring the whole thing. It's good though - TRUST ME!
- Happy (belated) birthday to our friend, J. Did you have anything to do with the Walmart Bomb Scare last week? HAHAHA!
- Thoughts and prayers going out to A's dad who is not doing very well, 4 weeks before her wedding :(.
Rain, rain go away...
Have a good week, people! And stay dry!
Oh...and does anyone know where I can get a kimono-style dress? Nordstrom is the only place I can find that carries one that I remotely like.


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home