More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mercredi, avril 19, 2006

My Quirks

Ella's Mama tagged me and here's my turn:

Quirky things that make my family special:

1. We love drinking Coke. Only Coke. When we go out to restaurants and we order Coke and they ask us if Pepsi is ok, we have no shame and say "Um..no!" We gave up Coke for Lent, and come 12am Easter Sunday, we were both up to relish our Cokes after 6 weeks of drought.

2. We say we indulge Jake with his fascination with Thomas the Tank Engine by buying him all of the trains to complete his set. Frankly, I think it's our fascination that we are indulging, because the little boy could care less about the other trains, as long as he has Thomas, Gordon, Henry and Percy!

3. I have my own way of folding laundry that I insisted the Big Guy follow since we got married. Now he doesn't even know how to fold his own underwear!

4. I LOVE anything that has anything to do with Organization. I love them little bins. I love them label makers. I love them drawer organizers. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

5. I'm a notebook whore. I love notebooks. I have notebooks for everything. I have notebooks that are not used, but it keeps me happy to know that I have notebooks just sitting around in case I need it!

6. We LOVE Target. We go to Target every week, sometimes 2x a week. A week without a Target visit is an incomplete week.

About the Tag:

1) Ella's Mama tagged me and I will tag six people.
2) If you are tagged, then on your blog do a post about six interesting/weird facts about you and/or your family. Then tag six other people to do the same and leave a comment for them that they have been tagged and to come visit your site. This is one more way to get to know each other.