It. Is. Hot!
It's HOT today. No - like REALLY hot today!
It's so HOT that the construction going on across from our building is temporarily shut down for the rest of the week since temperatures are expected to hit the 100's, with tomorrow being the hottest! Hot Damn!
I don't like hot weathers. I hate hot weathers. I get pissed off when it's hot.
Anyhoo - I keep forgetting that we have a COD (aka Chief Executive Dog) roaming around the building until I get out of the bathroom and find her outside the door. Brooks is the owner's husband's dog and as COD, has free reign in the building. Most of the time, she follows KR around the building (preferring to take the elevator instead of the stairs, of course) but once in a while, she would stroll around the cubes as if checking to see if everyone's really working. Once in a while you will hear her bark hysterically. I was told, this would be because either KR or DS (the COO or the CEO) would close the doors to their offices and leave her out. But most of the time, you'll find her sprawled in all her glory out in the hall, and it's up to you to go around her. Go figure! When I came in for my interview, the last question I was asked was whether or not I was a dog lover, and thankfully enough I said yes. I wonder if I would've gotten the offer if I said I hated dogs?Stay cool, people...and get out of the heat!!!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home