More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mardi, août 07, 2007

Finally!

I managed to finish going through our pictures.
I stand corrected - we took about +/- 1,000 shots. It took a lot to filter through but at the end, I said screw it and just uploaded anyways.

Because I was out sick yesterday - I haven't had the energy to post about our trip. It's saved as a draft - but it's not complete so I will not share just yet. In the meantime, I will let the pictures do talking.

Like I said, there's a LOT of pictures... and 4 albums total. Look at it when you have time. Browsing through them at work will kill a lot of time too, if you're not busy :). Hee-hee!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=q3a1vch.3d0qc0qp&x=1&y=vsr70w

Off to a conference call...
I have 188 emails from Friday to today to go through..
Then off to Loehman's I go to hopefully find some jeans :).
Tomorrow is L-the-Ex's wedding - congratulations and I wish you and T all the best!
(speaking of which, we need to send our gift... yikes!)

Have a great week people! It's been foggy and cold... LOVE.It!!!

Libellés : , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lei said...

i saw your pics.. wow you went to San Pedro.. I live in San Pedro.. sayang it would have been nice to meet up. im glad you guys had a great time.

jeudi, août 09, 2007 12:33:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home