More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, août 03, 2007

I'm verbally constipated...

It's like, I have so many things to talk about but nothing comes out...
I know I know... that sounds disgusting but I am. What can I do?
Maybe this weekend will rejuvenate me to write entries worth reading next week.

Toodles people! Have a good weekend
** We're babysitting J tomorrow for a couple of hours! I hope J&C won't blame us if J comes home grunting like a pirate.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I've been verbally constipated for a few months now. Finally took some blogging laxatives. Am well on my way to some consistent blogging!

Hope all is well.

I love that purse!

lundi, août 06, 2007 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Emma - you were MIA for a while too. Love the whole deal with Elmo addiction :). Can you hear Elmo's Song running through your head the whole day? Lalalala..Lalalala..Elmo's World....

How did your SF shindig go?

mardi, août 07, 2007 12:40:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home