Oh Lawdy Lawd!
Today is one of those days when I just want to head back home, change back into pajamas, crawl into bed and sleep.
So I can wake up and start all over again and get out of this funk.
If it's any consolation, it doesn't look like I'm alone in my pity party.
The husband and I were even talking about it this morning when we saw a car that got pulled over.
We were thinking "I bet you he was running late, trying to catch the train but now - not only is he running late, he is also getting a ticket, not going to be lucky in finding parking, having to wait for the next train which comes in 15mins, and really be late for whatever it is he's in a hurry to get to." Man. Sucks to be him to.day!
I sat on a car that I normally wouldn't get on, so that threw me off like a mofo. Not to mention that I barely missed the train, so I sat down, huffing and puffing. Summamabitch.
Then I sat next to a guy that wouldn't stop shaking his leg - that annoying shake that my brother does when he's bored. Yes, it's freakin' annoying. If only it was ok to grab someone else's leg and hold it still - if only I wouldn't go to jail for molestation.
Then on the way up to our floor, this guy who thought he was so slick to squeeze himself in through the closing elevator doors managed to graze my boob while reaching over to press his floor. UM...excuse me but you just grazed my breast! I gave him the look like "really? You couldn't ask me to hit the floor button and you just thought you had enough room to press it yourself?" Of course I remained silent, along with 3 other people in the elevator who saw what just happened. I was stunned - it was one of those days when I wish I had an umbrella to smack him with. But I seriously think he felt more like the idiot and kept apologizing under his breath. All he could say was "oh man, oh shit... I'm so sorry... damn... oh shit..." So yeah, I kept quiet, but right as the door opened to my floor and I stepped out, I turned around and looked at him and said "Next time, just ask!" And then I started cracking up when I got to my desk. HAHAHA!!! I don't know how he took that - "just ask to press the button for his floor, or just ask for permission to graze my boob."
Hope your day is going along MUCH better than mine.
Libellés : Working Mama


1 Comments:
You forgot to mention...your not finding a thing to wear to day...and the funky car smell.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home