More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, décembre 09, 2005

Ok so malingering kicked in...








How cool is this?

Neiman Marcus BMW Baby Racer for $112.






Ok so I'm home... "sick".
It wasn't my fault really - I set my alarm but it didn't go off, and when I finally woke up, it was already 6:30! I woke up the husband and he said "what are you going to do?" Hea!
It was too cold this morning, and the bed was so warm and I just couldn't drag myself to go to work.
Give me a break - it's almost Christmas anyways.

Besides, watching Monsters Inc over and over again is way better than going to work. (Find the humor in that!)

We finally got our Christmas cards out, and got our very first one from A last night. I love receiving cards. Atleast all of the local ones have been mailed, we just need to send out the overseas cards. I'm even contemplating of just sending them through my brother since he's leaving for Japan with Y after Christmas and might stop over in Cebu afterwards...but then it will be too late by then. We'll see.

Tomorrow is the annual holiday dinner at the Wong's. I'm sure the kids will have a blast. The husband is in charge of doing the main course, roast beef.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Hi Josephine, I got the chrismas card on Satuday - a great big thanks! I enjoy reading your adventures from the past year and see how much Jake has grown.

dimanche, décembre 11, 2005 7:22:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home