More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, janvier 06, 2006

Happy Friday!

Weird ass week...
Short but long - I hate 4day work weeks.

The winter trip is booked! I'm so excited to take a little respite with friends but I'm more excited to see how happy Jake and Emma will be playing in the snow and all. We plan to hit Planet Kids at Soda Springs and sleigh rides at Borges. It should be so much fun!!!

Six days into the New Year...
Three days before the Big 3-0! The place is booked and invitations need to be sent out. I need to go and taste the goodies this weekend. I'm so escited!

My good friend M gave birth 2 days ago to a healthy, beautiful baby boy, Kail. Congratulations and welcome to parenthood!

Weirdest thing happened last night - Es and I were walking down Sansome to BART when it ended up that BART was shut down due to a medical emergency. All stations were closed and the eta for trains to start running was 45mins. Panic-stricken, I called the husband to ask if he knew what was going on. Es called the husband to check as well. Hubs S to the rescue - he turned on to head out to the city to pick up the 2 stranded suburban mommies. Es and I just kept thanking our lucky stars that we were together or else I would've probably started crying and Es (who's vision is a bit imparied from her eye surgery) wouldn't be able to see where she was going. So - after being able to relax knowing we had a way to get home, we headed to Union Square and did some shopping :). We may not have known how to get home, but we knew how to get to the center of all things :)! Got some cute loots for the kids at Old Navy. Hubs S got to the city in no time, and we headed over to get some Indo food before heading out. They were too sweet to even take me to Fremont instead of just dropping me off at BART.

Oh...good loot at Banana. OH SO AWESOME early birthday present for me! The jacket is to DIE for!!! :)

Is it Last Call yet? I think so...