Three more days...
...and this of
ficialy kicks in the holidays!My good friend Megan always sends Frango mints for Christmas and I love, love her for this! Because it's only available at Marshall Fields, and since she lives near the same Marshall Fields where beloved Oprah shops, she has easy access to these chocolates which are to die for! Did I mention I love me some Frango mints? Love it. Love her! Thanks Mei!
And if you are curious as to how Frango tastes, and you can't just hop on a plane to Chicago, you can order it online at Marshall Fields.
We're finally done with our shopping (I think...) with the last of the bunch bought last night. Well, we better be done since starting tonight, Christmas dinner get-togethers begin. And I'm tired of wrapping gifts every night!
We also got a bunch of cards last night which made me so happy! I think people are mailing their cards late this year but I have just about given up hope that we will get more than 10...and we did :).


1 Comments:
Merry Christmas J, N, and J
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home