More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, avril 27, 2006

Me? Having a hard time shopping? WTF?!

I desperately need something to wear for our friend A's wedding on Saturday!
I perused every store possible at the mall yesterday, and I couldn't find anything remotely cute, oh - and not sleeveless :(.
(I have a major bone to pick with my arms!)
I'm getting so desperate - it's not even funny! I dragged the boys to the mall, only to walk out empty-handed! GASP!!!
Jake and I will try to hit more stores today - hopefully I'll have more luck! Nuts!
Come to think of it, if the invitation doesn't say what guests should wear, can I wear my jeans? They're designer jeans ... pretty please? ;0).