Matching Game
My mom is off today so she came along in bringing Jake to school this morning.
We had fun hanging out outside the classroom, waiting for the little guy's class to finish.
She was browsing through the classes offered at the community center, trying to find classes that she can enroll Jake in. I think it's cute :).
We went to my old work afterwards since Mom had to buy some towels. I was hoping to find some cheap but comfy sandals for Jake (since Grandma didn't approve that Jake was walking around in flip flops, even if the said flip flops were 'designer') but no such luck. After the quick shopping, off to McDonald's we went for Jake's weekly after-school treat.
Since it's so nice (and warm) outside, Jake and I decided to head over to the mall to buy him some shirts and maybe find sandals. I ended up getting matching everyday t-shirts for the Big Guy and the Litte Guy. The cashier thought it was cute that I was buying matching clothes for my boys. I can't wait to have a girl ;).



0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home