More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, août 10, 2007

It must be Friday!

... because I've been loopy since I got in to work.
... because I've been so freakin' lazy to work.
... because what would've been a quick walk over to get BART tickets became a leisure walk around down town, where it's been nice and sunny and even warm :).
... because I'm SO busy with my August Buys.
... because we just had a 3pm sushi delivery and it was devoured in less than 10mins.
... because I'm so freakin' tired.

* * * * *

My mom spent the night at our house. It was fun!!! Because my dad is away for a (church) retreat, Mom ended up spending the night with us. We took her out to dinner at Elephant Bar (whoopee!) where we atleast know she likes the food. Then we came back to the house so she can blow her birthday candle over the fruit tart that I got at Madeline's.. YUMM! EEE!! We also gave her a tote full of Hello Kitty stuff (next to Kimora Lee Simmons, my mom is the biggest Hello Kitty lover I know!) as well as gift card for her to indulge herself with next time she passes by Sanrio. She loved all of her gifts. She even got a new bling - she got herself a new diamond right hand ring. NICE!!!!!

Tonight, she's spending the night at her friend's house and all 3 of them will meet up with their husbands over the weekend and we will meet up with them on Sunday after the festivities are over. We are spending the night at the IL's on Saturday.

* * * * *

My mom and I were talking about vacations - since she and my dad are going to Arizona in October. She wants to go to Santa Barbara. Somehow I managed to get her to take us (so we'll do the driving) and she said yes, and she'll pay for the hotel room as well :). Yipee!!! Now I just need to look for a hotel.

* * * * *

Have a good weekend people!

Libellés : , ,