A day in the life of working at BE...
We have this big corporate meeting in 15 minutes...
And we have champagne and music and food....
I can hear the bubblees popping left and right, and the little elves are getting ready as we speak.
And yes, I ran into Leslie herself... she walked in on my vendor meeting this morning. She's a lot smaller and petite than she looks on tv.
This is a big hoopla for the company - we even have HR walking by to make sure everyone, AS IN EVERYONE comes to the meeting. We are required to shimmy with everyone... yes, dance! As in there'll be Rihanna and Fergie blasted. We can already hear 'sound check'. I wish I can take pictures - but I don't want to look like a big groupie! Speaking of which, there's a blog dedicated to BE addicts? Fab.u.lous!
So forgive me if I'm a little sloshed when I get on the train this afternoon ;>
Libellés : Working Mama


2 Comments:
what a fun job you have - booze on a work day?! ;)
dancing???!! drinking??? greatest job ever = yours.
when i used to live in seattle, friends from microsoft also got to drink while on the job. guess bill said if the booze brought out people's creativity, so be it.
love it!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home