More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, août 16, 2007

My recent Juicy Reads on the train...

The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters.

This was a whim purchase at TJ Maxx of all places. I needed a book to read and while browsing through the aisles, this caught my eye at only $2.00.

I loved this one! The book reminded me of different sister relationships - mine and my sister, my mom's and my aunt's, even my boss NR and her sister. If you have a sister, this read is recommended! I'm passing it on to mine to read.


The Husband

Ironically, it was the husband who let me read The Husband :).

It's his book actually - but because he hasn't finished the one he's reading, and I was stressing out with no book to read, he told me to read this one first.

I usually go for chick-lits, and so I didn't think I would find the husband's choice of reading that all interesting. Suffice it to say, I finished it in a day and a half!!! It's a good story. Not too sure about how it was written but the overall "How much does your husband love you" story is what gets all sappily intriguing. I liked it a lot. Now, the husband is reading The Husband.

If The Shoe Fits

A great chick-lit full of insights on friendship, first love, unrequited love and trusting what your heart tells you to do.

The only thing this book should've not done...name its main character Paris.

That just ruined it for me :)


Libellés :