More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mercredi, août 22, 2007

Thank goodness it's Hump Day...

It's one of those days when I wish I can go back home, back in bed, wake up and start all over again. Damn!

Today's one of those days that if this was already open locally, I would make sure to hit it today and just overdose on sweets! I can't wait!!!

Tomorrow is my long over-due hair appointment. Still debating on how short I should go, and how light I should do my hair. I have my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks that I need to start prepping for since I'm part of the wedding.

Funny thing yesterday - during lunch, I took a walk to downtown with my coworkers, LD1 and LD2 since LD1 had to return her shoes at Nine West, and a shirt she bought at Forever 21. We walked in Forever 21 and I was lost. I didn't know where to go, while LD1 and LD2 disappeared like bubbles the second we walked in the store, while I stood there not knowing where to go. I have never shopped at Forever 21. I was overwhelmed. There were lots of good deals but in the back of my head, I was thinking "where do I go? Where's the familiar store set up of Gap or Banana, or Anthro?" I was confused :). I ended up with nothing, to say the least. It was just not familiar territory for me! Ha!

I need to find a dress for the wedding - I 'think' I have shoes .. but here I go again....

I thought these were cute but....
I have splurged on jeans lately... Love. Love Love. It!

On the homefront -
... Jake hasn't been home since Sunday and yesterday, Nelson and I thought "it's time for him to come home!" He's been spending the night at my sister's house, since the girls start school today and wanted to make the most out of their summer vacation. Then on Friday, he's going with my parents and the girls for their yearly Monterey weekend trip. Man, his schedule is buiser than ours!!!

... My dad's youngest brother and his wife are in town. We met them for dinner on Tuesday when they arrived from Arizona. It was great to see them again. They are in Napa with my parents today and they leave for their Alaska cruise tomorrow before going back home to Manila.

... Is it wrong to say that I'm so hooked on The Hills that I even downloaded the songs from the show? And you know you've hit it big if other artists cover your song. Rihanna's Umbrella is all over The Hills by Mandy Moore and Marie Digby. Love. it!!!!

Libellés : , , ,